Small, compact and all you need for flight. The Standard Mini-Z is a fully featured cockpit organizational tool to take pilots through all phases of a flight. It's a full 50% smaller than the standard Zuluboard, but doesn't sacrifice a thing. The five included Mini Zulucards keep the pilot well informed of the basics they'll need when learning to fly.
- Repositioning clipboard system
- Rugged ballistic exterior
- Durable anodized aluminum back plate
- Clean, low profile clip aluminum clipboard
- Organizer post keep everything on your lap
- 50 sheet 3-in-1 Flight Pad
- Multiple pen pockets
- Ventilated elastic knee strap
- Stable 4-point knee strap mounting
- Replaceable knee strap
Zulucard set includes:
- Cross Wind - A colorful and easy to read way to calculate the cross wind component when coming into the destination.
- En Route info - Commonly used VHF frequencies, the phonetic alphabet and VFR cruising altitudes.
- Ground - Common airport signage
- Emergency - Light gun signals, transponder codes, and lost procedures
- Vspeeds - Write in the Vspeeds for each particular aircraft; buy extras and keep one for each plane.
No posts found