Christmas !!!!

Robbo

Guest Chainsaw

Christmas has turned into pure commercial rubbish. The true meaning has been lost. Mind you, thats my biggest sales time of year! so, yea...

Guest g_i_jack029

Christmas is good....just the presents i want are a little pricey :(

Pitty Meade sells such high priced telescopes :( but thats because they're goood telescopes.

Folks i'm an Astronomer, but the other half of my plan is to buy a connector so i can put the Canon on the telescope so i can take photos of aircraft....REALLY REALLY CLOSE!!!!!!!! :D And get sooo extremely close its closer than close.....wait that means there's less than 40 days before i lose my virginity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jet Virgin here dunno whether i'll get the Jumbo or the double decker)

Guest Chainsaw

Jack if you can take photos that close, I'm in a lot of trouble if I put up a photo guessing comp of a plane bolt!! I can see it now, 'guess the molecule on the plane' lol

Guest g_i_jack029

hahahahaha LOL :D

i might just do that :D LOL

Guess the aircraft type from the waste water outlet :D HAHAHAHAHA

Guest Chainsaw

The mind boggles Jack, really boggles with what you might do with that. It actually adds new meaning to the word 'spotting'. Changes it to 'SPOT' heh heh heh heh

Guest g_i_jack029

hahahahahahahaa LOL :D

wait that gets me thinking.... i got a new idea for a comp, all will find out later :D

Guest g_i_jack029

Yeh My Meade does that. I've got a DS-114 (its old :( ) but its motorized, now i'm looking at the LXD series, want to buy an 8 inch but that hits the $2000 mark :(

Grrrrrr, its sooo pricey, wait wait wait, if you think thats expensive google "RCX 20" that will set you back oh $40,000+