found a t300

shafs64

I'd be asking for a lot more detailed clear photos and some photocopies of log book entries. Skins look pretty shabby/dirty considering they're only 8 years old with purportedly no use?? An early model T300 without the CrMo axle carry-thru insert bar upgrade (which are near impossible to locate now) and unless its been re-powered, it's most likely a free air, R503 single plug per cylinder, Bosch points-type ignition system. Shouldn't be any, but look long & hard for cracks where the engine mount 'shovel handle' joins the 5" CrMo boom sleeve. The 40 litre alloy fuel tank and removeable doors are quite desirable plus points to a Thruster owner. Like FT says, it's priced at a number that could warrant further interest if all is as described. Happy hunting. Riley

don't know what shovel joins are single plug doesn't sound like a great idea. I have sent them a message. and see if they will go to the trouble of the sending more pictures and copy's of the logs. so watch this space

Shafs64 if your looking for a bargan have a look at the RAAus market online there is a Drifter just put up for sale strut braced 582 motor and relativly close to you. $10k or close offer.

Shafs64 if your looking for a bargan have a look at the RAAus market online there is a Drifter just put up for sale strut braced 582 motor and relativly close to you. $10k or close offer.

its gone already. but thanks anyway.

Yep! $1900 for new skins for that one...I checked! Despite the fact that it was pristine in the care of the previous owner, it still has 2500+hrs of training time under it's belt.

I know a pristine A503...if I decide to get into a 582!!