Pepper

Guest aviatrix27

Guest aviatrix27

Some of you met my wonderful dog, Pepper. It is with great sadness I announce that he passed away this morning, aged 16 years + 5 days.

I'm going to miss him so much.

That's a good innings there Pepper. May you always have a nice bone to chew on. Sad day for you & Geoff, Kaye. 16 years are a lot of memories though.

Hi Kaye,

Sorry to hear about your sad loss. Losing such a pet is very hard. We lost our 14 year old dog 6 months ago. Very painful. We now have two young dogs, one almost 2, and one about 8 months old.

Regards to you and Geoff.

Hi K, I know it seems of little consequence now but Pepper had a pretty good run. Dogs are the greatest pets, they just give uncondtitional love (Along with a bit of mischief too). They can tell when your down and I'm sure Pepper was a big help when you were a bit crook and through your treatment. Hope you have some other Cat/dog/bird/snake to help with the loss, if not put hubby on a lead and take him for a walk every afternoon.

Guest Darren Masters

Sorry to hear Kaye :( Losing a pet, despite what people think, is sometimes as hard as losing a loved-one. They become a part of your life and agreed, time is a great healer. Thoughts with you x

Guest aviatrix27

Yes SP, he had a great innings, was absolutely amazing when I was crook, and had two furry friends, cats Teppy and Gwocki. Teppy was also amazing when I was crook, he made sure I knew that he was aware of what had happened to me. Both cats have been hanging around us and watching us, when one of us is particularly sad they come and give us a cuddle. Like us, the cats are missing him too. We won't be getting another dog, our lifestyle of travel isn't fair on them, so Pepper's kennel and food have gone to new homes.

Everyone, thank you for your compassion. Maybe now we can sell our property and start on the next one, which will have an airstrip. If anyone knows someone looking for the ultimate tree change, here it is: www.valleyedgetolmie.com.au