Aeropup for sale

ducksrus

I am reluctantly putting my Aeropup on the market to make way for my new project, see add in the classified section. It is owned, built and maintained by a Lame (myself). 190 hrs TT with a Jabiru 4 cyl (hydraulic). Comes with aileron and wing stay rods to hold ailerons up and wings steady when folded, makes for very easy trailering. This aircraft has an award winning build and finish and flys beautifully. Located Caboolture QLD $ 59,000. If interested, email Steve at [email protected] for more pics or phone mob 0421603175.

1192870961_AeropupwithGlasshousemountains.thumb.jpg.9839fb700f0e0356daceb968fd246def.jpg

Guest Walter Buschor

Hi Steve,

I've seen your plane and it is soooo immaculate! I cannot afford a second one but good luck with it. It will make someone very happy indeed!keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Walter

Thanks Walter,

I just love building and the only way I can pay for the engine purchase of my latest project ( Savannah VG XL ) is to sell the Aeropup first, so it is going to be very hard to part with it when the time comes, but, we must move on.

Rgds Steve

Hi ducksrus,

I have shortlisted the Savannah as a possible plane for me to build. How do find the experience of building this kit? Of course, I don't know which stage you are up to.

Also, what engine will you be using (Rotax, Jabiru, UL 260, automotive engine)? All the four-stroke engines intended for ultralights this size (80 hp+) seem to be really pricey.

I hope you find a buyer for your 'Pup :)

Hi eightyknots,

I'm about 3/4 of the way through the build. The Savannah kit is very comprehensive and quite easy to build with all parts, skins, ribs etc being pre stamped and all match hole drilled (punched). I am going to fit a Rotax 100 HP, the engine of choice for an aircraft like this. That is the only reason I have the Aeropup on the market, to pay for my engine.

Rgds ducksrus.