Still Building

Keith Page

I see there is no one on the Terrier section.

I am still building mine however it is getting closer.

The latest big hickup is me, I am putting a glass cockpit in before it gets in the air, hence all the analouge instruments are out. Ever considered how much wiring is associated with those things.

Regards,

Keith Page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Pete

Sorry Pete --- for the slowness --- "bin workin"

The kit is a lot of work:sad:, the sandwich constructed fibre glass is great and strong however joining things together is a drag:crying:, nothing is keen on joining together:sad:. How everything is joined/connected? - that situation has to made and finished.

The geometry is "not", if one is aware of that when starting the kit the grief will be minimal.

Engine:- Subaru with the amax re-drive.

If you need more info. call me I will help.

Regards,

Keith Page.

• 1 year later...

Seen a couple of these 200 for sale lately, if the figures are right they should be a good plane, anyone got any good hours on their machine yet?

Might be what i been waiting for, good speed and shortish t/o

Keep going Keith you'll get there and it will be worth it. It's a great satifaction to built a plane. Gundy

The glass cock pit is in yippeeeee. The remake was a bit of a show having to restructure the dash after all the analogue instruments were taken out and them making space for the screen. There is more than just the fit out "wiring" there are sender units everywhere and they are driven by 5volts however I do have my mind around all that. Well the equation:- I over E R is usefull. The exercise now is to have some spare time and the Terrier will be in the air.

Learning the tail dragger is not as easy as I thought but it is time well spent, yes that has taken me away from the building project.

I think I will have to call the Terrier, a "Page Terrier" because of all the alterations, I looking forward to having it in the air. I have to thank Andy for the mention about the symmetry without him it would have been a dog of a thing, geometry is every thing, think about wheel alingments.

Have a good new year and happy flying.

• 4 months later...

Is the terrier finished yet Keith. Wouldn't mind a contact no or email address to talk . leslatta@bigpond .com