Tecnam Bravo - Struts

BravoFlyer

Have'n't heard of this but does sound a bit odd. Does that mean to say that they are not as strong as a strutted version? (i.e - echo) Usually a cantilever wing is a beefed up structure in itself therefore not in need of support from struts (C210, C177, most low wings are cantilever including the Spitfire)

Also, I would have thought the attraction of the Bravo was that it didn't need struts and therefore went a tiiiiny bit faster.....wouldn't a Bravo with struts just be an Echo Super (OK OK I know there are other differences in the body shape etc..but)

Could be just a rumor and I would say the best place to find out would be Bruce Stark, not keyboard experts.

Call him on 0416 083 800

Bravoflyer - If you look under aircraft - notices - tecnam - you will see airworthy notices relating to some Tecnams - wing spar stuff

The Golf is mandatory and other types are recommended - looks like you have to buy a kit and chop some holes into the wing - for inspection points

If you find out what issue has arisen please post the information - or the cost of the kits - let me know as I have one of those Bravos - good wing as far as I know

JM

• 2 weeks later...

I have just delivered a new 2010 model Bravo to a Qld customer, it still comes without struts. I am unaware of any plans for struts on this wing.

Tecnam owners can now register for Service Bulletins at www.tecnam.com

Click on "Customer Service" then on "Restricted Area"

Copies of all manuals are also available

Regards

Bruce

Bruce

Se vuoi iscriverti a una o più newsletter TECNAM, compila il form e seleziona gli argometi di tuo interesse.

I campi contrassegnati con (*) sono obbligatori.

Italiano complicado ??

john m

Hi John,

Just tried it again.

When you get to the registration page in Italian, go to the top right and click on 'Eng' again. Registration page reverts to (Italian) English.

Babelfish is always good for rough translations

Rgds

Bruce