Saitek panels

pdriussi

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in the new Saitek gear (i just got the radio, multi and switch panels) there is a guy selling them brand new on ebay at a huge discount compared to other prices i have seen. Search for "gadgetbliss" store on ebay. He has a whole host of sim gear and other things. Little bit slow with postage but its free so no complaints.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PC Aviator

These are certainly good prices. In fact, You cannot buy them from the Aussie distributor for much less than that... HOWEVER... buyer beware... Note in these listings that the sellers offers a Premium 3 month warranty. I am not so sure what is "Premium" about those. If you buy from a retailer in Australia that genuinely offers factory warranty on these Saitek Panels, you get a 2 YEAR WARRANTY, not a crummy 3 month warranty. They claim they only offer a 3 month warranty because you are getting the item cheap. They also claim that 99.9% of defects occur in the first three months... I don't know where they dreamed this one up. If you purchased from this guy, guess what, you are on your own. With a genuine retailer (yes you do have to pay a higher price) you get the full 2 Year warranty, and since the Saitek gear is made in China, it does seem to suffer more durability issues than competing products.

So again, BUYER BEWARE. You may get it a lot cheaper, but its useless if it breaks after 3 months if purchased from ebay sellers like the one mentioned above.