Went To Taree Today

JIMMYTWO

KJ, really nice looking. What are the two switches on the armrest? Any chance of accidental activation? (Oh, and those seats look so comfortable...)

023_drool.gif.742e7c8f1a60ca8d1ec089530a9d81db.gif

the two switches on armrest are flap and trim.i too was concerned when first saw but have flown for 12 hours and hasn't been a problem both one and two up

kev.

Hey Kev, Congratulations on getting your Pilots Certificate.I only found out the other day readindg your testimonial on the Mid Coast Aviation website.I got mine the same day at Kempsey with Dave Rolfe.Did you do your training at Taree with Ross or Dave?

hi J2 sorry i didnt anwser your question before i did my training at tarre with ross.

the two switches on armrest are flap and trim.i too was concerned when first saw but have flown for 12 hours and hasn't been a problem both one and two upkev.

..........until someone leans on them when at cruise speed - we should change the position of them 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Jake J

Hi Jakej whilst the aircraft will not be used as a trainer we wanted to be able to fly from either seat hence there is a throttle on both sides and easy access to the flaps and trim is also necessary.

I can see your point with the arm rest location so where would you fit them. Alan.

Hi Jakej whilst the aircraft will not be used as a trainer we wanted to be able to fly from either seat hence there is a throttle on both sides and easy access to the flaps and trim is also necessary.I can see your point with the arm rest location so where would you fit them. Alan.

I should have said armrests are just that - not a place for switches 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

For your situation they could possibly fit vertically, with separation, just below Mag 2 (IGN 2) switch. We can do that when it gets here as I need to wire in the Auto Trim feature to the autopilot system and that will involve cutting into the trim switch wiring anyway.

Jake Jansen

Can't move them now - that'd damage that beautiful interior - but two sets of switches mounted on top of both the throttle mounts would be good. Nice easy access when setting up for landing without moving your hand far from the go-button.

Can't move them now - that'd damage that beautiful interior - but two sets of switches mounted on top of both the throttle mounts would be good. Nice easy access when setting up for landing without moving your hand far from the go-button.

Private discussions had determined just that - both will be on the new stickgrip.022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Jake Jansen