Natfly Special on Super Petrel LS

HEON

All orders for a new Super Petrel LS from now that have the initial deposit of 40% received by me before 14 May will only have to pay freight at a rate as if two were being shipped in a container.

This a potential saving of around $5170.

Add this to our exchange rate of around $1.05 to US$ and you could have a standard Super Petrel LS with Icom radio and antenna for $100,200 fly away, no more to pay, from Warwick.

See me at Natfly near the Aero Club to see what you get for your money and join the owners of the three sold in the last week.

• 1 month later...

003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Hi Richard and Jenny, I was going to send a email over when I got back from Maryborough but got busy doing other catch up work around the place here along with being back on shift at work.

Anyway, to bring you up to date with things over this side of the hill. Tomorrow (Sun.22) we are having a pancake breakfast at Miles place near Wowan, expect about 5 or 6 aircraft in so looking forward to a good morning. What we aim to do here in the C.D.F.G.Inc. is to have a get together every month at a different strip for morning tea, maybe a fly around the area or something similar, a barby lunch then head home, it doesn't matter whether two or twenty two planes fly in. The area we cover is from Old Station in the north, Baralaba in the west and down to Rockybar just below Cracow in the south.

We are 10nm. north of Theodore, the property is called Frogs Hollow and its on Lonesome Ck. you can see our strip on Google Earth S24*49.355 E150*08.396 we closed the cross strips as we never use them, although we do keep a track mowed for emergencies.

Will see you next week at Old Station.

Cheers Davo.

Dave and Liz See