drifter SB tail shutter

drifter11

Finally finished the 582 drifter SB rebuild and what fun it is to fly...have about 2 hours on it ...no issues as it preforms really well....the only issue is the wacky tail shutter that I get around 50 mph...not dangerous but enough of a worry that I will want to do some modifications to the tail section to stiffen it up....has any other drifter drivers had a similar issue and if so what are your safety thoughts and are there any mods that you know of...thanks for any comments or thoughts....Steve

Finally finished the 582 drifter SB rebuild and what fun it is to fly...have about 2 hours on it ...no issues as it preforms really well....the only issue is the wacky tail shutter that I get around 50 mph...not dangerous but enough of a worry that I will want to do some modifications to the tail section to stiffen it up....has any other drifter drivers had a similar issue and if so what are your safety thoughts and are there any mods that you know of...thanks for any comments or thoughts....Steve

thank you...... don't know why I didn't do a search on that.....seems that it is a bit normal....I'll just fly the crap out of it and enjoy....thanks again for the info....