Isn't she pretty!

Guest rocketdriver

Guest rocketdriver
It is indeed. Is she a bit difficult to keep straight? Not a lot of fin and rudder. Nev

Hi Nev.

Don't know yet .... the weather turned unpleasent before we could get the rigging all done. Reputation says no, she is a pussy cat, due to the wide stance of the main wheels and the light weight on the tail wheel .... I'll let you all know possibly late next week ..... but one thing I can say .... the Vis from the drivers seat in the 3 point attitude is like I imagine that of the Spitfire ...... Also, by reputation, they are very pitch sensitive ( like a KA6 glider such as Exadios would be able to relate too), especially at aft CGs, so we put in a pilots arm rest to help steady the arm and will do the early flights at least with plenty of fuel to push the cg forward .... ..... Its gunna be fun!

cheers

RD

Guest rocketdriver
Looking good RDPud

Hi Pud

At the risk of hijacking my own thread, hows your donk going?

RD

Hi PudAt the risk of hijacking my own thread, hows your donk going?

RD

Well, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday - had a phone call from the delivery guy and everything but, still nothing. I guess I'll have to wait until Tuesday now as it's a holiday here on Monday.

Now back on topic eh? You must be real happy with the finished product.

Pud

She is beautiful - especially to the one who admires her & will love her so much, faults & all ---- You're a lucky man..........just don't tell you're wife!004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

H