Was: Aerobatic Training Camp but now a thread about nothing

djpacro

Another day sitting and watching the grass grow.

It will certainly be growing in the Yarra Valley after the rain!

YLIL was closed today and there was water across the Yarra Glen Road not far from the McIntyre Lane turn-off. Wettest November for a decade.

Your's is one of about 130 names identified so far with a connection to YCEM so we hope you will keep the weekend of the 17 March free for out 50th birthday bash fly-in.

kaz

Seems that I need to repeat a few things:

• I didn't pose that question, I am not obliged to respond to anything here and I especially do not respond to personal insults and unfounded accusations

• interestingly, I did provide an answer (from the regulations); my posts deleted as it seemed to offend the sensibilities of some

• and if I do decide to pose the question publicly in future it will be a good thing for people to discuss; pilots get to practice stalls solo as part of the training - surely they know whether the aeroplane stalls or not when they do it

• refer also the syllabus for the minimum requirements for knowledge on this particular topic

Perhaps the moderators could think of a more appropriate title for this thread now.

There is an old saying, I don't need to come here to be insulted, bye.