Tecnam Sierra tire change socket

Tampaflyer

We're located USA and own a 2006 Tecnam Sierra. We need to change out tire for regular maintenance but are unable to locate the axle spindle nut socket needed to remove the spindle nut. Does anyone know where this can be purchased online or otherwise?

We're located USA and own a 2006 Tecnam Sierra. We need to change out tire for regular maintenance but are unable to locate the axle spindle nut socket needed to remove the spindle nut. Does anyone know where this can be purchased online or otherwise?

Should be able to get one from your Tecnam dealer. I got one here in Aus from my local Tecnam dealer.If you are handy with metalworking you may be able to make one once you see a picture of one.

• 4 weeks later...
Should be able to get one from your Tecnam dealer. I got one here in Aus from my local Tecnam dealer.If you are handy with metalworking you may be able to make one once you see a picture of one.

So are you going to post them a picture???

• 3 weeks later...
a roughy attacheda good thick hunk of hollow round steel

the engineering shop I used is gone out of business - recommend you take a photo and dimnsion that ?

jm

Castigated Thingy....,yep....I've got one of those.037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

Alan.

• Like 1

D

a roughy attacheda good thick hunk of hollow round steel

the engineering shop I used is gone out of business - recommend you take a photo and dimnsion that ?

jm

Does the "Castellated" thingy only have five "merlons"?