So many low hour savvys for sale!

Guest nunans

You should know Steve it is cheaper to build it and YOU have the skills to do so.....a lot of Savs were around 2 months ago and currently around 50 to 54K which is cheap but they were the older models you need the XL or S version because of your size. I am sure you could get a good deal via Reg for a kit and Reg would know of a SH rotax somewhere...you could be flying in a new aircraft very cheaply

You should know Steve it is cheaper to build it and YOU have the skills to do so.....a lot of Savs were around 2 months ago and currently around 50 to 54K which is cheap but they were the older models you need the XL or S version because of your size. I am sure you could get a good deal via Reg for a kit and Reg would know of a SH rotax somewhere...you could be flying in a new aircraft very cheaply

Every time I do the sums, it's the engine that is the killer. I've thought of s/hand Rotaxes but I'm aware that some may not have had the nicests or gentlest treatment. There doesn't seem to be much of a used Rotax market Down Under. But, in the USA there seem to be ones coming up regularly on Barnstormers.com.

The sums are easy hank

The kit only is 30K buy the engine and prop separately 20.5K add radio and antenna $1500 for new ones and paint around $400 larger wheels if you want around $300 comes to around 53K

if you could save 7K on a engine like say a viking brings you up to $46k all it takes is patienence and elbow grease and a good size garage how can you pass such a great aircraft for such a low price

• Like 1

Have only been watching the aviation market for the last six months or so, having been away from flying for a good few years. Was just wondering if there are more used aircraft for sale/cheaper prices than in previous years?