• Welcome to Recreational Flying!
    A compelling community experience for all aviators
    Intuitive, Social, Engaging...Registration is FREE.
    Register Log in
Sign in to follow this  
andrew1975

Brumby 610 high wing

Hi everyone, well next week I'm picking up a brand new 610 high wing brumby aircraft, there is a YouTube video of it, it's blue and white. I'll post and let you know how it flys once I've got a handle on it. I'm based around the Bendigo central victoria area if anyone is interested. I'm picking it up just before Christmas and trying to convince my wife it's a joint Christmas present.....

• Like 2

Hi everyone, well next week I'm picking up a brand new 610 high wing brumby aircraft, there is a YouTube video of it, it's blue and white. I'll post and let you know how it flys once I've got a handle on it. I'm based around the Bendigo central victoria area if anyone is interested. I'm picking it up just before Christmas and trying to convince my wife it's a joint Christmas present.....

Hi Andrew,

Yep - I'd like to see a few pix or video of it.....In fact why not fly it down to Penfield (Sunbury) and I can come out and ogle it....001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Cheers

Neil

Hi Andrew, great to see you are finally getting your toy, will it spend much time at BGO so I might be able to see it and have a yarn? My 610 is due end of Jan,

I am very interested in this model and had a good look at the prototype. Details? engine, T/W? ( my choice). IF you come to Penfield I will come over and have a look at it. Nev

Like Andrew with the blue 610 I fly mostly North east Victoria, but if I come your way I would let you know,

I am awaiting delivery in Jan 2012 and who knows where I will end up.

Regards Steve

If your in parkes you could fly down and have a look . There good blokes at Brumby and I am sure they would be more than happy to spend some time with you and show you through the place . Steve

Hey Steve,

I've been to have a look, the people there were very accommodating, and friendly too. They were just finishing off the prototype 610. Actually I saw it again on the day of its maiden flight as I just happened to fly in that day. But this was the prototype, I'd be interested to see the final production version. I think there is a lot to be said for buying a locally produced aircraft, if only for after sales service!

Will you be producing a story with photos for the rest of us when you pick it up?

PF.

I will load a few photos and give my unqualified opinion of my purchase, I do look forward to tripping around and getting some hours up and not mention some experience. As I am a bit selfish with my time and eat,sleep and dream aeronautical, I am looking forward in seeing as many places in the shortest period of time.

Andrew , how is your 610 going, I heard you've had it stored at Colins place. Is it all good news, are happy with it? Mine will not be ready until march some 8 months since I ordered it. This is a hell of a wait. Any way have you done any good trips yet? I look forward to meeting in Bendigo , Steve

Pray tell ........... will the handle make much difference to the flying characteristics .... 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif Enjoy your machine you lucky @#$%^011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif