• Welcome to Recreational Flying!
    A compelling community experience for all aviators
    Intuitive, Social, Engaging...Registration is FREE.
    Register Log in
Sign in to follow this  
rankamateur

Savannah Muster????

By the look of it I would be selecting another date....I think the wx is going to be crap this weekend

Thanks Mark, Very insightful, having already change the date once I was hoping the BOM get it wrong!

Hey Rank, hope you boys hand a good trip back, gotta work this weekend and pre emptively wx looks shite. Still keen if a l8r date works for the majority

Cheers

Just talked to Ron Hoey on the phone, he can't make a ten hour trip from SA into bad weather either, but is keen to set another date towards spring.

Just looked at the weekend weather, It is still coming hot and strong for Saturday and Sunday, I am going to call it off and shoot for a date in spring since my autumn and winter dates didn't work out. It will be warmer then anyway, it was cold enough at Old Station last weekend and it wouldn't be much better here either.

If any one has Rob (Ultralights) phone number could you please PM it to me so I can make sure he get the news.

got the news, no prob, the weather hasn't looked good for the last 2 days, happy to make it another weekend