Super Diamond Plans Available

Garry Morgan

• 2 weeks later...

Im guessing its the Mk1 Diamond specs modded to suit 95.10? Where are you trimming 35kgs from? Suitable for your more husky sized man in both height and width?

Some more specs would be nice, but you definately have my attention. 020_yes.gif.58d361886eb042a872e78a875908e414.gif

The super diamond has the same spars and fuse tube sizes as the sierra, this makes it well over strength approx 15G aircraft and a lot more in the fuse, so a redesign of materials will reduce a lot of weight, and it will still carry a very good payload, and still look like a real aeroplane, The prototype with a 90lb 503 rotax was 185kg.

• 3 months later...

all our aircraft can be nose or tail wheel just turn around the main frame

all our aircraft de rig in 5-10 min, easy for doing it each day, we did it for 20 yrs every saturday.

If using a VW I would use 4 cyl not a 2 cyl but could be used , they dont have much power.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't take this the wrong way but I think what is missing from Morgan Aeroworks is marketing. Look @ the big US kit manufacturers like Sonex and Zenith and their marketing is miles ahead of what you are doing now.

well do you think a 2 seater in plan form would interest people

Isn't this question the first step to marketing, find out if what you offering is what the market wants, when it wasn't, ask what they might want instead. The market is having a holiday at the moment anyway so perhaps it is a bad time to ask?

Tornado, I total agree with you, as a small business it is hard to find the money to get a marketing manager as others do, that turn over big money in a big manufacturing. I have someone else do our web site, as people have said to me about doing more updates, It would be good be able to do it .Good point.

• 3 months later...