Morgan sierra 100

gareth lacey

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes just making a start helps... the number of times I made screw-ups in my aircraft build, (admittedly nowhere as big to repair), I shut the door and left it to rot in the shed.

I mulled and stewed on it for sometimes weeks.. much teeth gnashing and hair pulling!

But once I decided on a course of action, maybe ordered in new materials and then actually picked up the tools to make a start, it all came together and was back on track in no time.

The final inspection was last Monday and am waiting for the paperwork to return from RAAus, over 8 years from starting the Sonex project!

• Like 2

Gareth and Craig, a wise man once said - never, never, never, never give up.The pain will pass, then get that kick butt aircraft back in the sky.

Hi Gareth and Craig if I lived up your way I would be trying to muster a group of willing people with building experience to help you put that beautiful aircraft back in the air again. We need that aircraft gracing our skies.

Alan Marriette.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

As Kevin says its getting there.

The RH wing is 90% rebuilt, just need to do the fairings at the wing/ fuse join, still need to check the internals on the LH wing and modify the nose wheel. I will probably change it back to its original design.

Cheers

Rob

• Winner 1