Who is the closest L2

Can anyone tell me who would be the closest L2? I'm in Oakey, near Toowoomba.

I will be wanting a condition report done soon, I am a L2, but RAAus won't let me do my own. Are people charging for condition reports these days?

Can anyone tell me who would be the closest L2? I'm in Oakey, near Toowoomba.I will be wanting a condition report done soon, I am a L2, but RAAus won't let me do my own. Are people charging for condition reports these days?

Don't know what the norm is over East but I've never charged for time spent doing an aircraft inspection/preparing the resultant condition report paperwork however, there have been occasions where an appreciative new owner has forced a carton on me later. Pity that I'm too busy this weekend to hop in the Thruster and whip across to get you sorted. Good luck. cheers Riley

Don't know what the norm is over East but I've never charged for time spent doing an aircraft inspection/preparing the resultant condition report paperwork however, there have been occasions where an appreciative new owner has forced a carton on me later. Pity that I'm too busy this weekend to hop in the Thruster and whip across to get you sorted. Good luck. cheers Riley

You ol' buggar Riley! Now you've let the best kept secret out, we in the know, are gonna havta get in a queue with our cartons when we want work done.

Not happy........ augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gifna_na.gif.fad5d8f0b336d92dbd4b3819d01d62e5.gif

Pud

Can anyone tell me who would be the closest L2? I'm in Oakey, near Toowoomba.I will be wanting a condition report done soon, I am a L2, but RAAus won't let me do my own. Are people charging for condition reports these days?

You might want to try Bob Keen at Dalby... http://www.raa.asn.au/school/avid-aviation-dalby-qld/

He knows his stuff and whatever he charges you will likely not be as much as what it was worth.

Conflict of interest declaration: we are friends gleam.gif.61a3085bab2441797a6de7bfc35070cb.gif

• Like 1

You might want to try Bob Keen at Dalby... http://www.raa.asn.au/school/avid-aviation-dalby-qld/He knows his stuff and whatever he charges you will likely not be as much as what it was worth.

Conflict of interest declaration: we are friends gleam.gif.61a3085bab2441797a6de7bfc35070cb.gif

You won't go far wrong with Bob... but that could be a biased opinion as well. 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

• Like 1