Would you fly this

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top marks for trying; if he could get it here I reckon he deserves to stay for sure, innovative and industrious types are always welcome.

800 kg for a 2-seat aircraft seems a little on the heavy side. Compare that to, say, an X-Air (or even an all-metal Savannah): both weigh less than 300 kaygees. I hope our Kenyan friend gets it off the ground ....or perhaps it would be better if he didn't.

Oh it won't fly of course - but that is for his benefit as you say. Still a good achievement, they should make him president of the USA or something the current one can't get the economy to float much less something to fly. 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

What worries me is that I am lead to believe this is the new QANTAS training school in action. 029_crazy.gif.9816c6ae32645165a9f09f734746de5f.gif

It's ok J170,

They will be working only on the old Boeings that Qantas own lol:bash:, the Airbus A380 has enough of it's own problems and is still under new car warranty lol

Alf

• 4 weeks later...
Here is another one

Jeez, Chinese Farmers doing the same all over China, building their own A/c. If their aircraft looks like old mates in the video.It is one way to reduce the chinese population, I guess.

PS- Talk about being short coupled