Long time, First time...

Hi, My name is Russell and I'm in Brisbane. I'm 49,an Aircraft Engineer ( turbine engines ) currently flying Tecnam P92 out of Redcliffe, dreaming of a Corvair powered Cougar, seems to tick all the boxes for me. Will have to fly down to Taree and take a look. Am keen to chat with other Corvair enthusiasts. Am open to building over buying a plane. Onwards and upwards, Russell

Hiya Russell.....Im using a Corvair in my Pietenpol. My progress is on my web site. www.scottyspietenpol.com

I could put you in touch with a chap in Qld who has just recently flown his Corvair powered Pietenpol.

Anyway, ask any questions and if I can, I will help.

Scotty

G'day Russell.....I also have a corvair i am building up as a 2850 to power my highly modified kr2-s I am am currently building .

And to echo Scotty's sentiments if I can help by all means sing out

Jason

Hiya Russell.....Im using a Corvair in my Pietenpol. My progress is on my web site. www.scottyspietenpol.comI could put you in touch with a chap in Qld who has just recently flown his Corvair powered Pietenpol.

Anyway, ask any questions and if I can, I will help.

Scotty

Hi Scotty,

Many thanks for the link to your web-site, looks great, I'll check it out asap. I'm not placing my order just yet, trying to put things in place first, but it is my goal. I'll need to see and fly a couple first-hand before my final decision.. sometime down the track.

Cheers and thanks,

Russell

G'day Russell.....I also have a corvair i am building up as a 2850 to power my highly modified kr2-s I am am currently building .And to echo Scotty's sentiments if I can help by all means sing out

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the offer of assistance, much appreciated. I'm happy to find others building corvairs, was thinking that they are far and few in Oz. Many thanks for the encouragement.

Will have to check-in often,

Cheers,

Russell

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Russell,

I can put you in touch with a Corvair "Importer" so to speak if you like.

He should be able to point you in the direction of builders & flyers in the Brisbane area.

Cheers

Greg

Hi Russell,I can put you in touch with a Corvair "Importer" so to speak if you like.

He should be able to point you in the direction of builders & flyers in the Brisbane area.

Cheers

Greg

Hi Greg,

That would be very helpful, sounds great. I was hoping to find local people to deal with.

Many thanks,

Russell

Hi Greg,That would be very helpful, sounds great. I was hoping to find local people to deal with.

Many thanks,

Russell

Russell, you have a new PM!

Cheers

Greg