New to 'aircraft pilots'

Hi folks,

Laurie Armstrong, 50, from cold Drouin here. My background in aviation is hang gliding, weightshift microlights, 3 axis ultralights, G.A. and paragliding.

My aircraft:

• hang gliders - Moyes Mars 170, Enterprise Wings Aero 170, Enterprise Wings Foil B Race, Moyes SX4 (current)

• WM - Pegasus XL-Q, Airborne Buzzard/Arrow (scary machine),Pegasus Quantum

• G.A. - Cessna 150A which I converted to a Texas Tail Dragger - very nice machine

• 3 axis u/l - Quicksilver GT400, Corby Starlet CJ-1, which was a major rebuild, now being enjoyed by Darren Chaffer at West Sale. My current project is a Jabiru UL-450 which should be finished in the next 6 months big_grin.gif - this has room for a passenger (wife of children) or a paraglider or 2 and will take me to places such as Bright, Laurieton or Manilla (NSW) - Lots of great paragliding sites with nearby airfields...

• paragliders - Apco Fiesta M, Niviuk Hook M, Niviuk Zion 19 and Niviuk Artik 3 27

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

• Like 2

Hi Laurie

Welcome to our (usually) happy band of aviators. The forums here offer lots of opportunities to contribute your knowledge and experiences, and to learn from others as well.

You have a pretty impressive list of aircraft types there so I look forward to hearing more about them in due course.

Kaz

Guest Maj Millard

Welcome Laurie, Hope you enjoy and participate in our forum, which you will find is a great resource for info generally. Thanks for taking the time to join us.............................................Cheers, Maj...hurry_up.gif.177b070ad0fed9378055f023fbf484f7.gif 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Hi folks,Laurie Armstrong, 50, from cold Drouin here. My background in aviation is hang gliding, weightshift microlights, 3 axis ultralights, G.A. and paragliding.

My aircraft:

• hang gliders - Moyes Mars 170, Enterprise Wings Aero 170, Enterprise Wings Foil B Race, Moyes SX4 (current)

• WM - Pegasus XL-Q, Airborne Buzzard/Arrow (scary machine),Pegasus Quantum

• G.A. - Cessna 150A which I converted to a Texas Tail Dragger - very nice machine

• 3 axis u/l - Quicksilver GT400, Corby Starlet CJ-1, which was a major rebuild, now being enjoyed by Darren Chaffer at West Sale. My current project is a Jabiru UL-450 which should be finished in the next 6 months big_grin.gif - this has room for a passenger (wife of children) or a paraglider or 2 and will take me to places such as Bright, Laurieton or Manilla (NSW) - Lots of great paragliding sites with nearby airfields...

• paragliders - Apco Fiesta M, Niviuk Hook M, Niviuk Zion 19 and Niviuk Artik 3 27

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

Hi Laurie,

Welcome to the site! You obviously have a diverse aviation background, so no doubt you can contribute on a range of areas.

Look forward to hearing more.

Cheers

Neil