PAID Staff Member Needed

Admin

Hi All

This site costs a lot of time and money to run and to provide a great resource for you whilst at the same time enabling it to continually grow with more or improved features for you to use. It can't happen without the means of some form of income.

You will have noticed that we have taken on board some display advertisers which go a long way to assisting in the site's costs.

So I am after a person, who would like to on a spare time basis, act as a "salesperson/account manager" of not only this site but also others in obtaining advertisers/sponsors for them. The return to you is 25% of the income derived from the sponsors you can obtain.

The income to you is continual for as long as that sponsor continues to advertise on the sites thus once obtaining a sponsor, you continue to receive 25% commission potentially for years to come.

This site is not the only site that you will be obtaining sponsors for, there are other industries and sites that you can also derive income from as well.

A great part time opportunity that not only helps this site but perhaps helps pay for your flying endeavors as well.

Please contact me if you are interested...thanks

how much time investment do you think this would require Ian?

I think it would depend on yourself in that it could be a simple phone call, sponsor agrees to come on board, notify me so I can invoice...I work with the sponsor to obtain the display advert and details

OR

It could take many phone calls creating a relationship with a sponsor until they say they would like to come on board.

As far as ongoing it would depend on you and how much time you would want to devote to keeping the relationship going like a phone call every month or 2 to see how things are going etc.

You may also want to come up with other opportunities where both the site users and the sponsors would both benefit and then offer that service.

Here's my thing...I am not a salesman, I am an IT person and if you ask any IT person they would tell you the world would be a great place without people, we are left brain thinkers, logical and feel more in our comfort zone when with a keyboard and monitor so being able to create relationships with sponsors would be my weak point and thus I would not really know what time would be needed for say a right brain thinker to be successful at it...much like asking a professional salesman how much time would it take to set up the entire css of this site.

Another site that they can also be selling sponsor space would be in the Beauty Therapy Industry...talking to all those girls is a definite fringe benefit along with the 25% 014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif (if they want to do that site as well)

• 2 weeks later...

Geeshh... don't you know about affiliate programs? You place their ads on your website and each click-through potentially generates revenue for you. Google has an ad program all set-up with paypal payment to the web host (you). Google can also help you with a donate button, allowing others to give you money because they like you and to support your efforts -- but that may be limited to google blogs. Check it out. Much easier to set-up affiliate programs than to solicite regular paid sponsors/advertisers. Although, I would guess that flight training schools, written exam prep schools, airplane mechanics, flying associations, and gadget makers, like GPS producers, would all be potential targets, if reluctant ones. You can also sell apparel with your website logo on it using CafePress to generate some money and build community. If you are limiting your focus to Australia, you are missing the boat so to speak. The internet is global. Also, I would suggest opening up your forum or a special section to letting people share their vanity press books about flying. No one is making any money doing it -- just sharing the joy of flying and covering the basic costs of production, shipping and handling. Those books can be a real assist to newbee pilots to read about others experiences, to see what's possible, to connect new pilots with experienced ones. Okay... that's all the free advice that I have for you today. Take care... and keep your wings level.