Moving to Recreational Flying

Admin

Hi All

As a result of a recent poll, it was very clear that you prefer the site to go back home to Recreational Flying.

Over the last 6 months we have tried to create a more global and broad focus by having a more generic name of Aircraft Pilots, however the poll has clearly indicated that it was not the desired name that you, the users, wanted for this great resource. As much as I apologise for the inconvenience of this I do believe that it is better to have tried and failed, then to never have tried at all. My actions have, and always will be, to always do what I can to improve the site for you to continue benefiting from it at all times.

Anyway, the site will now be known back as it once was with the name of Recreational Flying and at the Recreational Flying Australian web address of www.recreationalflying.com. The Aircraft Pilots name and address, along with all other web addresses will be pointed directly to www.recreationalflying.com so no matter what address you go to on the web, you will be automatically redirected to Recreational Flying (.com.au).

The only impact is for those that are automatically logged in when visiting this site. Those users will have to log in again on Recreational Flying using their normal Username and Password.

If you have forgotten your Password, you can use the "Forgotten Password" feature by simply going to:

http://www.recreationalflying.com/lost-password/

Enter either your Username or Email Address and you will receive an email advising you about your password...NOTE, your email address needs to be the same as what the site has listed for you.

IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES, ANY ISSUES AT ALL, PLEASE RING ME ON 03 9444-8025 AND I WILL QUICKLY FIX IT UP FOR YOU

This site, the Recreational Flying web site is the original and not just "one" of the most popular recreational aviation enthusiasts sites but "THE" most popular recreational aviation enthusiasts web site in the Southern Hemisphere so beware of imitations and those copying us and make this site your true HOME of Recreational Flying, Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts