Very important!....Have you recieved your monthly magazine yet?

Guest Andys@coffs

Guest Andys@coffs
So Andy i will use you as a proxy who else can i put down ???

Robert

you can put any of the exec of RAA they will all be at the meeting as well (Address C/O RAA Hq ACT) , as will Don Ramsay. I'll PM you my address and you can get Don's from ringing him on his mobile which was published in the front of every RAA magazine up until he resigned so go back 6 months and it should have his mobile number you can ring and get his home address from.

Andy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are contributing to this forum..Stop it ..You will go blind. Seriously It is probably a bit out of favour to post here with the upper echelons of the RAAus. management.. When they DO come here they get a bit set-up don't they? C'mon admit it.

. Probably 70+ percent of RAAus members, don't use the forum. I don't have the numbers so I am just guessing there. I think it is a PLUS for aviation overall. Hardly as weird as Pprune. If you don't appear psychotic, you would be lonely there. We by contrast, only have a few who are mad. Nothings perfect. Nev

Anyone heard from David Issac lately? Anyone know if he is going?

Hi Steve,

Been off line for a few weeks.

Unfortunately my daughter who lives in Vancouver has decided to get married at the time of the AGM, so I am afraid being the good Dad I wont be able to make the AGM.

I would suggest you nominate any member who you know will be in attendance and failing them the 'Chairman of the meeting' of RA Aus. There will always be a Chairman so the second name is not needed. That way the proxy cannot fail as long as it is filled out correctly.

Obviously I strongly advocate support for the four special resolutions, David Hunt was also a strong advocate but we tragically lost him before we could get these up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Andys@coffs

People

Today on the RAA website an important posting was made by Steve R. In it he describes the actions of the board in checking the legality of the 4 proposed changes and the result of those checks. His post is an important one and worthy of a quick look if you can. You can find it here http://www.raa.asn.au/2012/09/legal-advice-on-the-proposed-changes-to-the-constitution/ or, if you want the summary of the summary, the proposed changes are fine and do not represent anything illegal.

So, thats a great start

Andy

P.S I note there is also some other news today regarding the Presidents intent to visit Ausfly given that he cant make the AGM. There will likely be a lot of RAA folk there so if somethings bugging you about RAA management you may well have an oportunity to question him on that issue.