Video: Skyranger Nynja Build log

cscotthendry

I like flying at 80 knots but I'd prefer the video speed to be slower than that. I appreciate the multitude of photos you took during the project build but I would appreciate it more if I could focus on each photo a bit longer. Is there a 10 knot version of this video CSH?

• 8 months later...
I like flying at 80 knots but I'd prefer the video speed to be slower than that. I appreciate the multitude of photos you took during the project build but I would appreciate it more if I could focus on each photo a bit longer. Is there a 10 knot version of this video CSH?

Yes, there could be a 10Kt version, but it might take a day or so to watch it. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Actually there is a 0Kt version, just click on the link to my website and take as long as you like...You don't have to listen to the music that way either.

Yes, there could be a 10Kt version, but it might take a day or so to watch it. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gifActually there is a 0Kt version, just click on the link to my website and take as long as you like...You don't have to listen to the music that way either.

The website is really good CSH.

:teacher:I think you could have a market for your clock as well: it's worth trying!

The website is really good CSH.:teacher:I think you could have a market for your clock as well: it's worth trying!

Oooh, the clock didn't work out so well in the end. I ended up replacing it with a you-beaut gadget that has a G meter, clock, volt meter, flight timer and OAT gauge all combined into one.

Oooh, the clock didn't work out so well in the end. I ended up replacing it with a you-beaut gadget that has a G meter, clock, volt meter, flight timer and OAT gauge all combined into one.

From the Ian's ClearProp shop?