All expenses paid trip around Australia

buggerup

Hi All,

I own a wholesale business which requires me to fly to alot! of remote communities around Australia. Unfortunately my wife can't join me on my next trip so I am looking for someone to join me for a 7 week tour around the country. All expenses paid.

We fly around in a C210 and I can honestly say you would see more of Australia in 1 trip than most people will ever see.

The trip starts in Queensland and goes up through the Torres Straights, west cape, gulf, N.T. W.A and many places in between working our way back to Queensland. You will see the Rock and many other land marks on the way.

Whats the catch? : You need to be available for 7 weeks starting September 16th until the first week of November 2012.

GA license preferable but certainly not required.

Need to be fit enough to assist in carrying suit cases full of clothing samples and assist me as I serve our customers.

Age or Gender not important but accommodation along the way will be shared.

That's it really...If you have a passion to fly or would like to get some hours in a 210 towards a commercial license. Or just like adventure, drop me a line.

[email protected]

ph:0457 707 212

Now that is an offer that no aspiring young pilot should turn down. It seems like there aren't many 210s on line for hire these days, and it would be a real experience. I bet you will get a few responses!

Hmm, time off work equals no money in the bank, equals not a happy bank manager...

I'll pass that onto someone though, who could be interested.

Geez I'm bloody tempted...can't help with the flying though but would be a great experience and make for some great reading here on Recreational Flying

• Like 2

Spoke to Corrine and unfortunately she won't let me off the leash...kids starting new school, Lachlan excited about going to AusFly etc so an opportunity missed for me.

But I want to say thanks to the Opening Poster for posting it here

I would just like to say that I find your posts disreputable and would like to add, in an attempt to squash this disreputable behaviour, that my darling wife is a fully trained and certified Beauty Therapist...so there! na_na.gif.fad5d8f0b336d92dbd4b3819d01d62e5.gif

And that just confirms my long held theory....you go to an electrician's house, and notice the bare wires hanging from the wall. The mechanic's car is worn out and hasn't been maintained. The beauty therapist's husband needs a lot of attention, and manages to look like something from a horror movie!

• Like 2

I would just like to say that I find your posts disreputable and would like to add, in an attempt to squash this disreputable behaviour, that my darling wife is a fully trained and certified Beauty Therapist...so there! na_na.gif.fad5d8f0b336d92dbd4b3819d01d62e5.gif

She does great work....................hope for me yet!