Recognise this?

Guest aussim

Brad - I am probably not old enough to know what that is but I do know I got yourPiper Warrior that you have done for Flight Sim - it is fantasticas it flies so real to life

Guest aussim

Old enough? No need to be old mate. I actually would bet that you've actually seen the aircraft that this baby is modelled on... she lives at Bendigo in Victoria, and goes by the call sign, "Echo Victor Golf"... not an old aeroplane by any stretch of the imagination, but an extremely fast and agile one. I was lucky enough to go up in her from Sheperton (where his mate Pip is...) back to Bendigo... flew there in a PA28 and flew back in a "___________" (insert aircraft name here)

Crikey Brad that panel looks almost real - when will she be released for Flight Sim?

VHEVG

Power Driven Aeroplane with tricycle-retractable landing gear

Single Piston engine

Manufacturer: AMATEUR BUILT AIRCRAFT

Model: GIII

Serial number: V209

Aircraft first registered in Australia: 02 October 1998

Full Registration

Registration holder as of 06 March 2006

GLASSAIR PTY LIMITED

PO Box 805

STRATHFIELDSAYE VIC 3551

AUSTRALIA

Registered operator as of 06 March 2006

GLASSAIR PTY LIMITED

PO Box 805

STRATHFIELDSAYE VIC 3551

AUSTRALIA

Guest aussim

Soon I hope mate... been working 16 hours a day to try and get it done... the other PC is burning up rendering that panel as i type

Put me down for one - always wanted to know what it would be like flying a Gassair - a friend has one so the day he got it I got a picture of a credit card and blew it up to A4 size, presented it to him at the club and said that he would be needing it now for his fuel bill. I won't need that with yours!

Guest aussim

Just been adding some detail to the textures... now she's starting to look like Echo Victor Golf...

In 1985 in California near Sacramento as a passenger in a Cessna I once saw the view of an aeroplane like the one in your third picture. We were not on the ground.

So I reckon if you want to make it look more realistic it should have dark streaks of oil leading from below the engine along about one third to half the length of the fuselage.

The picture has kind of stuck in my memory.

Regards

Guest aussim

heheh, sounds scarey... this bird does have some oil streaks, you just

can't see them properly in the pictures. Besides, I just washed her 010_chuffed.gif.c2575b31dcd1e7cce10574d86ccb2d9d.gif