Perth pilot just landed!

Hello, Everyone! I have just become a member. I am recently qualified and currently building hrs in a Jabiru 160c. I am a member of the Super Light Aircraft Club of WA up at Bindoon Abondoned airstrip (YBOO). I am looking to touch base with anyone flying locally in Perth and looking for comments on what might be a good first secondhand aircraft to purchase, good points and bad? I am interested in the Sky-fox, Piper sport and Jab's.

Cheers,

080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

Hello, Everyone! I have just become a member. I am recently qualified and currently building hrs in a Jabiru 160c. I am a member of the Super Light Aircraft Club of WA up at Bindoon Abondoned airstrip (YBOO). I am looking to touch base with anyone flying locally in Perth and looking for comments on what might be a good first secondhand aircraft to purchase, good points and bad? I am interested in the Sky-fox, Piper sport and Jab's.Cheers,

080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

Welcome John,

Can't help you with your question as I fly one of those rag and tube aircraft, the Thruster. But I'm sure somebody will be along shortly to give an opinion.

Hope to catch up one day.

Pud