Airmaster Constant Speed Propellers

Motif

I had spoken to Airmaster customers and read a lot of stuff on the internet about the New Zealand based Airmaster prop, and overwhelmingly every customer was seriously happy with both the performance of the prop and the support they received from the company.

However, as an existing customer I was not expecting the response I got from Airmaster when I made a casual enquiry about weight issues and changing the pitch settings on the prop. The administration lady Jeanette, was firing back e-mails within minutes of receiving any of my e-mails asking pertinent questions and offering various suggestions.

Then she referred me to the technical guy Martin who also could not have been more helpful. He rang me from New Zealand and we spoke for a full 22 minutes until he was satisfied that I had all the information I needed.

Unfortunately the end result of our conversation was that, due to the unusual configuration of my LSA, I have to shed weight from the nose of the aircraft and reluctantly the Airmaster prop has to go.

But notwithstanding that, I don’t think I have every received better support from any company I have every dealt with in any area, let alone aviation. Airmaster are fantastic company to deal with and they build an excellent product.

Thank you Airmaster you deserve every bit of your success.

Thanks,

Ross

• Like 2