New starter

Bluedog

Hi all,

Finally started lessons after years of dreaming and saying I was going to do it. My fiancée had enough of me talking about it and booked me a trial flight over Christmas. I managed to squeeze one more flight in before I flew back out for work, and now I'm counting down the days until I can head home and get up for a few more!

I'm training at Bathurst, NSW, Australia and feel pretty fortunate to have found an instructor who makes me feel very comfortable in the learning environment. I was very nervous during the first flight but his calm and friendly approach made me give it another go and I absolutely loved the next flight!

I've had an obsession with aircraft since I was a kid so it's amazing to be going through this experience, and to be honest, it's more than I expected.............

Bluedog

• Like 1

Welcome Bluedog,

You will have a lot of fun this year!

I did my TIF on 18 October 2012 and got my Pilot Certificate on 22 Dec. The best 2 months I have had in a long long long time. :)

The best is when you can watch a plane fly overhead and not thing 'one day' but "maybe this afternoon?"

Enjoy!

• Like 1