Video: That's what I call music

cscotthendry

Ayavner: I don't know if it's visible in the low res version of the video, but the circular rainbow always appears where your aircraft's shadow falls on a cloud. Just don't get too close to the cloud though as that's not legal.

You can see me there waiting for you to land Scott. I had the wing camera mounted that day and I was going to get some footage of you landing in front of me but the battery in the remote had gone flat and it wouldn't turn on. Oh well, another time perhaps.

Scott, your welcome to drop in to have a look. We have three mounts, one on the wing, one behind in the cab and one in front in the cab. Ours is a Drift and when it is in the cab we plug it into the intercom. That is done with a small mike in one of the headset ear cups.

We're in the Challet/Hangar area at Watts. ACEC on the right at the end of #2 taxiway. We'll be up there this Saterday.

Bob:

Yep, I've seen your plane every time I go to the airfield.

Thanks for the invite. We're hoping to go out and spend the night in the clubhouse Saturday night. Depending on what time we're out there, we might stop by.