Are there any fly-ins near Brisbane coming up?

rdarby

I'm getting that feeling that I need to go to a fly in. Does anyone know of any near Brisbane/Caboolture that are coming up?

I'm thinking of a day trip. There must be something going on, it seems like I haven't seen an advert for one in months! It must be time for some sort of festival of flight somewhere!

Any ideas?

In the short term I'm going to go to Stradbroke for the breakfast on the 16th March, I've never been, not for the breakfast that is.

Then I am going to see about one of the others.

Anyone going on the 16th?

Old Station I want to, but I am not sure I can without accomodation.

In the short term I'm going to go to Stradbroke for the breakfast on the 16th March, I've never been, not for the breakfast that is.Then I am going to see about one of the others.

I've never been to the straddie brekky. I might try to catch up with you there.

In the short term I'm going to go to Stradbroke for the breakfast on the 16th March, I've never been, not for the breakfast that is.Then I am going to see about one of the others.

We be sleeping under the wing in a tent if ante raining that is !

Yeah hope the weather is nice for Clifton. Also the David Hack classic Meet is on May 5th, Toowoomba Airfield as well. And this year the cars and Aircraft are back together. Hoping for a good event again the planning is well under way for this one.

Also the Queensland Vinatge Aeroplane Group (QVAG) are holding monthly get together days on the first weekend of every month at Watts Bridge airfield as well.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Add it to the events calendar would be nice... A part of this forum that is not utilised enough IMHO..

Good point. Just in case any of you are holidaying in France this winter (Oz) I've posted a couple of events at the end of May and end of August.

It would be amazing to see someone from here at one of these events.