G'day!

PA 28

G'day, here is S.A., not the end of the world, but we can see it from here...

Have a tidy little PA 28-140 and operate from our local strip which has a couple of hangars, a terminal building, but no RPT ....and ONE regular user... Me!

Makes for a quiet life with little need to queue for takeoff...

• Like 2

Found it! I often wonder why these places exist out in the sticks, I think I envy the serenity. I have an ex work mate that spends time at Elliston and I said I might bring my Jab over for a weekend (if I ever get in the air again). I'll honk my horn if I do fly over that way.....

• Agree 1

Well, this place exists for wheat and sheep... Wheat mostly... and I think the sheep are just so you don't get to sit on your bum while the wheat grows... Lol

Well, this place exists for wheat and sheep... Wheat mostly... and I think the sheep are just so you don't get to sit on your bum while the wheat grows... Lol

Hi PA28, . . . . . if it's that quiet, . . . .where do you find passengers to introduce to the joys of lifting into the luft ?? Doesn't it get lonely flying alone ?? ( ! ! !)

Phil

Welcome mate!

I like the little Pipers, they seem to get good reviews from everyone who has flown them. Very jealous of you having a private strip!

Hope you enjoy the time here, its a great site/community to be involved with.

Cheers - boingk