A good aviation lawyer wanted

I don't have his contact details but Spencer Ferrier certainly knows his onions around aviation. Bon Chance at any rate.

Hey Laurie, how's the build going are you going to be ready for the trip. I might have to reprint my logo,LOL, Laurie life is good, when are we going to do a trial trip. I think I'm ready now for a good flight somewhere

The build has slowed somewhat since I returned to work :( but that's life and makes you appreciate the toys a whole lot more. I'm about to paint it and once that is done the final assemble won't take long. I also need to get the registration organised but don't envisage too much trouble there considering it's a recognised aircraft. I reckon you and Fr John will have 10 knots on me in cruise - I suppose I'll just have to blast off a bit earlier than you blokes.

I think the cruise of the brumby is bit slower than fathers as well, the re wedging of the prop seems to have given me a bit speed but the fuel consumption has increased a bit, so I will not have the endurance advantage I once had, so I will leave just after you.007_rofl.gif.8af89c0b42f3963e93a968664723a160.gif

• Winner 1

Changing the subject Laurie , on Friday I will be at my son in laws march out and grad dinner, your not in Melbourne on Friday .

Whats up Steve?

Like all things in life we must make a stand against the wrongs done to us. I wish to be prepared for any unneccessary BS coming my way.

No Steve, working at Morwell Courts. BTW I just tried calling you on skype.The march out and graduation, that brings back memories!

Laurie sms me your skype address and i will call you

• Helpful 1