The Day Is Mine!!

Well... this is it, the planets lined up finally. Nearly 2 years and 37 hours after I took up this crazy idea, I have today passed my flight test! On cloud 9 for sure at the moment, but when I have time to gather my thoughts I'll update my blog. I'd certainly like to thank all of the people who gave great advice, resources, friendly encouragement when I was frustrated, and even admonishment wtih some of my crazier ideas.

I feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders, and can't wait to take this "licence to learn" and learn as much as I can!

Next up, Navs!

• Like 4
  • Winner 5

Well done Ayavner,

It's the next flight, when you can really enjoy the flying without the impending assessment hanging over it, that I really loved. Enjoy it all with your license to learn

Phil:clap:

• Like 1

I feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders, and can't wait to take this "licence to learn" and learn as much as I can!

You sure have the right attitude

Enjoy the experience and make sure you keep the "learn" going

Well done

Happy days

Phil

• Like 1

Glad you feel elated at your progress. More challenges come up in aviation as you progress, but the early ones become significant because of the fact they are very new experiences. May you one day regard yourself as an "airman" being "of the air" and may you never cease to learn. Nev

• Like 1

Congrats!!!

I know its been a long battle for you and i'm glad you have had the perseverance to stick at it!! Like compulsion said enjoy the flying now before rushing into your navs, its great just to consolidate your learning and 25nm is quite a distance!

Camo

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

Thats terrific!

Well done mate, hopefully i'll see you soon outside the Winstow Shoping Centre with your bucket in hand at the traffic lights, so I can throw in a couple of bucks towards your cross-countries.

Or, if you see an old bloke in Klemm Street showing a bit of leg and thumbing a lift?

For Christ sake stop Stop, and give me a lift to the training area:tongue in cheek:

Kind Regards

Planey

• Like 1

You have a freedom that no-one had 150 years ago. As I sometimes mentioned to the co-pilot as we broke out of a cloud layer on climb into the rising sun, early morning. (They are a captive audience) "Julius Ceasar NEVER had a chariot like THIS.". Nev

• Like 1