Hi From the NT

Hi Blackcockatoo and 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif.

You`ve picked a good aircraft to see it from a birds eye view. Have you flown many hours in it and does it meet you`re expectations.

Frank.

So far I have clocked up about 140 hours in it and I must say ive thoroughly enjoyed most of it the Aerochute has never let me down, just my judgement at times

If the aerochute has never let you down, I assume you are logged on via WI-FI and have an infinite supply of food and water up there? Anyway, good to meet you.

• Haha 1

Thank you guys

I appreciate the warm welcome it’s nice to find some likeminded people that are interested in the same sort of things we are a bit isolated up here in the NT

Jabiru7252 I can assure you I am up and down quiet regularly as my fuel usually only last about an hour but it brings back a painful memory of when I was spotting for a bunch of shooters on a cold Dry season day miles from anywhere I could safely land and I had been flying for about 2 hours (using a additional fuel tank strapped into the passenger’s seat) when nature called in a big way, it was one of the most painful flights I have ever made LOL

Hi BC.

Welcome to the forum. Went for my first flight in a PPC the other day and it was great fun. This friend wanted to send me solo after 20 mins flying, but I did not have the confidence.

Enjoy.

Hi Guys im the owner of an aerochute PPC I live in Darwin and im inlove with the thrill of seeing my country from a birds eye view

Welcome BC, always good to add to the family. Do you fly out of MKT? I did all my flying in the Top End, GA f/w, U/l and CPLH except my CPLH ground school which had to be done in Coloundra. The Top End is without a doubt one of the best places to go flying as long as you don't mind a good share of density altitude.

Keep flying, stay safe.

Greg