Aircraft For Sale Websites In Australia

DrZoos

good looking tecnam P92 for sale $ 30k - ono ..................... year 1994 ? - 400 hours.......... have to go to Cambodia to get it though

You mean you have to send your money to cambodia and then well, maybe if your lucky you get a matchbox model in the post...lol

Its such a good time to be buying, i feel sorry for the sellers. Most aircraft we have enquired about the sellers are literally desperate to get a buyer. I dont want to give specifics but one aircraft advertised for $180ish k we enquired about some details. We where then pursued with an offer of $120 k .....

Crazy times for annyone selling a non highly sort after model.

Yes Dr Zoos

everything seems to be for sale ..................... and probably there are not many buying. Its all relative though - you sell your asset for not much and hopefully you buy something else for not much

it would be an interesting statistic if RAA could publish the 'change of ownership thru sale' numbers (maybe even type as well)

I'd say (me speaking here) one of the most fundamental things you need to confirm before you buy a plane is if you can afford it - its easy to say in the short term its affordable but you need to look at the say 6 to 12 year ?? period

If you can hang on to it .......................... up to and past this point I'd be guessing the plane is affordable and you can afford it ?

• Like 1