Things you see from above

Mark11

[ATTACH=full]23938[/ATTACH]

I deleted the image - worried could be copyright...

You might do well to delete this image too Mark, I guess not everyone is aware that vertical photography is prohibited except when conducted as Commercial Aerial Work and so cannot be performed legally unless the pilot has a CPL and the operation takes place under an AOC with the appropriate Sections approved in the Operations Manual. That's unless the CASRs have changed in the last ten years or so ...

Silly eh? I wonder who thought that one up. Nice mount by the way, probably the best I've seen on a sport aircraft.

Ah, just realised it's not on yours, I wonder what the vibration does for the camera (and pics) it would probably benefit from having a bit of vibration isolation from the airframe.

You might do well to delete this image too Mark, I guess not everyone is aware that vertical photography is prohibited except when conducted as Commercial Aerial Work and so cannot be performed legally unless the pilot has a CPL and the operation takes place under an AOC with the appropriate Sections approved in the Operations Manual. That's unless the CASRs have changed in the last ten years or so ...Silly eh? I wonder who thought that one up.

Is this true?