Hi

Guest bushcaddy 80

Guest bushcaddy 80

Good day all,

Haven't been here for a while, Absolutely flat knacker at work,

I'm from sunny Townsville up here in north Queensland. presently got the as they say "last 80%" of my aircraft construction to go. really only finish the electrics in the engine bay a little bit of trimming here and there then it really should be ready for its final inspection shortly. The aircraft in question was going to be a Bushcaddy R80 but due to the **** service and lack of help in any way from the company I'm going to name it in favor of the American Explorer.

Believe me its a long story but to say that Im Pi**ed of with Canadians would be an understatement.

Sorry to indulge in this side of my story. Though to be honets the R80 is a brick Sh** house its as solid as one any way and believe me flys like a dream.

Well that me, I know I will get a lot out of this site and look forward to still learn thing avaition

Cheers all

Dave

Hi Dave

Good to have you posting. I'm sure you will get a lot out of this site.

Please feel free to post some pictures, information about your aircraft in our new rec flying forum

001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Guest Chainsaw

Gday Dave,

Nice to have you aboard. I'm sure you will find plenty to keep you occupied here ;)

btw my eldest daughter lives there in Townsville, well for the next few months till she goes to the N.T. She lived on Mag Island for a while too.

Look forward to reading some of your stories mate :)

Cheers,

Chainy