Just Kicked Off the Rec Flying Site

David Isaac

Guest Michael Coates

Well, Well, Well.... Welcome everyone.

You will find The Aussie Aviator a very friendly site with a large number of varied and valued opinions, welcome aboard !

Michael Coates

update your flash software. don't know how you do that though. maybe someone can assist you with that. I just popped in but have to get to bed as I have an early start tomorrow

Well, Well, Well.... Welcome everyone. You will find The Aussie Aviator a very friendly site with a large number of varied and valued opinions, welcome aboard !

Michael Coates

Very well said, Michael,

I'm only a fairly recent member, but I've found that the outstanding attractions of TAA are the friendliness, respect for each other, and dedication to all things aviation of the many and varied members. And you're right, the opinions are many and varied, as are the topics of interest, which is probably TAA's biggest strength. Just to express an opinion, I would say that without Glenn as the site owner and main driver, it would not exist, and as members we all need to support the site and Glenn in whatever way we can. Second to that, TAA can continue it's legacy as a very friendly and dedicated aviation forum if we continue that respect for each other and each other's opinions, combined with the inherent passion for aviation that all members and guests would, without a doubt, have. The big picture with this site seems to be a combined interest in aviation, doesn't matter what type, it's all here. In the few months that I've been a member here, I've learnt more from member's posts than I have from a swag of books.

Cheers, Willie.

update your flash software. don't know how you do that though. maybe someone can assist you with that. I just popped in but have to get to bed as I have an early start tomorrow

Thanks Glenn that worked, I had some fun with some interesting characters.

• 3 weeks later...

starting to feel very isolated.

..ejected from another place and had all contributions wiped....only a few years of thought....gone..

being told that only happy thoughts are here.....i call a spade for what it is....can't do happiness....used to do advise....

reckon i'm gone from here as well.

Come on ya grumpy old bugga, none of us are happy all the time and anyway we make special allowances for you. Sooh don't go because you will deprive us of substantial fun. We will see you at Temora and change your mind. Don't forget those 3 Tasmanian Grandsons of mine ..... LOL

Stay on CFI. You don't have to be happy all the time, just don't bring up the past and any of your bad childhood memories.

Free for all chat, no politics, good advice and lots of photos is all we need.

starting to feel very isolated...ejected from another place and had all contributions wiped....only a few years of thought....gone..

being told that only happy thoughts are here.....i call a spade for what it is....can't do happiness....used to do advise....

Hi Phil, I am like you, if I disagree or do not totally agree on a subject, i will say it.Having said that.I have never personaly attacked anybody.I dont think you have either.If everybody agreed with everybody else,we would never learn from each other.My take on "Happy thoughts are here".

Is that it is OK , to disagree.What will not be tolerated, is personal attacks on individuals.As I have said above, you and I have known each other for quite along time.I cannot recall at all you ever attacking any individual, just putting your advice and experience on a subject.

reason for edit= Changed content.Original content didnt even make sense to me, let alone anybody else.It was late last night.I was tired.

Guest JabJockey
starting to feel very isolated...ejected from another place and had all contributions wiped....only a few years of thought....gone..

And like everyone else, your contributions are valued and appreciated, even if it doesnt seem that way to you. Your posts on another site may have been deleted, and I dont agree with that either, there was a wealth of information in them, but it's still the site owners right to do what he wants - like a Dictactorship.

It's always good to have a straight talker around, and I think one of my previous quotes was "CFICare calls a spade a f*** shovel".

i don't believe it....why havenent they a "I wanna say this" forum...with a caution ...enter at your own risk!!

i'm having trouble with political correct..........................its crap.

i had a message from a site owner to call him today...are u joking?...