Hi all

Scotty 1

Well I'll be, it seems like there are some familiar people here, and probably for the same reason I've come over.:rolleyes:

For those that don't know me, I live and fly from a property in the Kempsey area. I started in trikes and when "the one who must be obeyed" suggested a cockpit would not be as cold in winter I jumped at the chance to build a AAK Hornet STOL. Just going through the test flights now(when the weather allows). Only been flying for a few years, so I've still got a lot to learn but that is half the fun.

Cheers Scotty

• Helpful 1

Welcome Scotty - Glad to see you made it over. We all had a good session in the chat room here last night & apparently set a new record for ppl in chat.

Cheers

Dexter

Guest Darren Masters

Scotty. Welcome to TAA. Good to see some activity here with you guys coming on and you have a rec aviation background so even better. I have been flying since obtaining my GFPT in 1997 then on to PPL then ultralights (or microlights as they call them here in NZ). I own a little Mirage microlight which I have at an airfield South of Auckland (Te Kowhai) home of the Bantam 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif I'll be doing another story on the Bantam and the Bantam factory shortly and also something on how I came about my little plane. Enjoy it here. It's a friendly forum (minus attitude) and I'm sure you'll get a lot out of it. Flying for Jetstar for 3yrs now as a cabin manager I love your Avatar Dexter :biggrin:

Guest aviatrix27
What time does chat kick-off tonight?

To see if there's anyone in chat at any time, scroll down to the bottom of the main page. No set times for chat to kick-off, I won't be in tonight but I'm there right now.

Hey Boof head ... LOL you made it. Welcome to the place of rational thought ... LOL.

Great report from Ole on your new Hornet mate, we better start a Hornet thread on here and get some interest going in a damn good aircraft.

Hey Boof head ... LOL you made it. Welcome to the place of rational thought ... LOL.Great report from Ole on your new Hornet mate, we better start a Hornet thread on here and get some interest going in a damn good aircraft.

I told you before, you got to respect your elders and I,m 4 months older than you, so that will be Mr Boof Head to you.:tongue:

Mate, I'm still finding my way around here and you know how savvy I am with these compute wigwham thingoh's, but I'll jump at any chance to talk about my Hornet if anyone is interested. After tomorow I hope to be able to give some figures on how she is flying.

Don't forget the Gloucster flyin next month. That will be the first chance to show her off and I think I'll need you there as body guard to keep Wayne T's misstress away from the young fella. Hi Wayne, just saw you on line

Cheers Scotty

I told you before, you got to respect your elders and I,m 4 months older than you, so that will be Mr Boof Head to you.:tongue:Mate, I'm still finding my way around here and you know how savvy I am with these compute wigwham thingoh's, but I'll jump at any chance to talk about my Hornet if anyone is interested. After tomorow I hope to be able to give some figures on how she is flying.

Don't forget the Gloucster flyin next month. That will be the first chance to show her off and I think I'll need you there as body guard to keep Wayne T's misstress away from the young fella. Hi Wayne, just saw you on line

Cheers Scotty

G'day Scotty,

I'll be there at Gloucster with the old girl. But you've gotta promise to keep a tight rein on that fiesty young stud of yours. We don't want him hurting himself showing off when the old girl shows him how she likes to do it, now do we? 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Guest BlackRod
. . . I love your Avatar Dexter :biggrin:

Darren, I think that should be DexSTAR!

It is a good one though. You wouldn't think a farmer would have that much imagination :biggrin:

(before you start . . . creativity is not a desired feature for bean counters:wink:).