Latest Info For Pilots Flying In To Temora On 19 Nov

cazza

Attached is the latest information for any pilots who plan to come to Temora for the Warbirds Extravaganza on

Nov 19. Don't forget you are invited to hangar 38 (the only one with a windsock on the roof) for morning tea and coffee.

Cazza

Information for visiting pilots R1.pdf

Cazza, if it's ok with you can your hangar be the place for TAA members to meet up at a certain time? Even those like myself who are not members of the RAAus? Thanks

Cazza, if it's ok with you can your hangar be the place for TAA members to meet up at a certain time? Even those like myself who are not members of the RAAus? Thanks

Glenn and TAA members, What a good idea. All recreational aviators RA-Aus and TAA members are welcome to meet and have morning tea at our hangar.

Glenn, if you want to nominate a time, that's fine too. We are on taxiway E and are the only hangar with a windsock. If your members are driving, they may have to walk a fair distance as the town is expecting an influx of around 10,000 enthusiasts.

Cazza.

Seeing how the flying starts at 11:00, I was thinking of meeting up between 9:30 and 10:00am. Will create another thread for members to say if they will be there or not

Guest DavidH10
Seeing how the flying starts at 9:30, I was thinking of meeting up between 9:30 and 10:00am. Will create another thread for members to say if they will be there or not

Glenn; According to their web site the flying starts at 11:00 EST and Cazza has provided the planned closure time of R406 as being 10:45 EST (naturally, double check NOTAMS a few days beforehand).

We will be taking off pretty much as soon as we can see the runway ;-)