'Dead planes' 'Wrecked planes'

Does anyone know of any aircraft frames or wrecks around Australia that may be available to donate to Central Qld Uni for their Crash Lab in Bundaberg? The uni can transport but doesn't have the money to buy so it would be a 'donation'. Let me know and I will pass on the details. Cheers 091_help.gif.c9d9d46309e7eda87084010b3a256229.gif

Does anyone know of any aircraft frames or wrecks around Australia that may be available to donate to Central Qld Uni for their Crash Lab in Bundaberg? The uni can transport but doesn't have the money to buy so it would be a 'donation'. Let me know and I will pass on the details. Cheers 091_help.gif.c9d9d46309e7eda87084010b3a256229.gif

There is a dead baron (I think) and a Cessna 337 at Kempsey Airport, get onto council at Kempsey been there for years.

There's 2 140 pipers in bendigo Victoria , they are complete, phone the recreational flying club they may be able to help. The planes have been there for a couple of years, so they have been removed to the back blocks of field.