EQ wireless headsets

Couple of yrs back I installed a set of these in my new gyro, they were brilliant. Got this new jab now, so decided to install a set into it. For the last few months I've been having gremlins randomly cropping up......severe squelch/ static stuff, that requires me to reset squelch control to near on full max, just to make my Microair 760 useable.

The other day it again cropped up.......the rubbish, so instead of winding up the radio squelch, I unplugged the EQ system, and plugged in my orig jab headsets........immediately all was good, as normal, squelch setting was way back to just on (normal) .......so.......what's the go.

( today.......spoke to EQ chap.....Perth .......he' s ok to give me a full refund if I wish, which I thought was real good of him) .......but sourcing and fixing the problem would be even better, as them EQ's are good gear.

Any ideas guys .....

I had a similar issue but only when I used he EQ headset and the pax used the standard set. Speaking to the tech guy after being concerned I ended up turning the VOX of the headset to the lowest setting. I could then use the standard squelsh setting in the aircraft and the ghosting noises and issues went away.

I had an issue separate to the EQ as well where it was opening the mute on the pax mike of the headset that ended up being the air from the RHS door vent. Just has to turn the vent to remove any air being directed near the occupants.

The only trouble i had with the EQ was every now and again 1 set would just not send and recieve, had to turn off the master switch and reset the unit, then turn it all on again and all good, only happened a couple of times from memory.