thruster :tonys wife

kermit

Can any one tell me if Tony Hayes wife KAYE is still with us I am after a thruster type handbook I sent an email but it returned if any one has information on her and or her whereabouts and possible email address could you post it please THANKS kermit

• 8 months later...
Can any one tell me if Tony Hayes wife KAYE is still with us I am after a thruster type handbook I sent an email but it returned if any one has information on her and or her whereabouts and possible email address could you post it please THANKS kermit

Old thread, but if still need Thruster support suggest you join TOSG for an annual fee of about $50.00 per year. tosgaust.com or contact Bob Llewellyn via this forum or [email protected] or Paul O'Connor on 0410 525062.

Hi Kermit, if you are still looking for a hand book ring Kaye on 0754231963. Cheers Steve.

• Agree 1
  • Helpful 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Kermit, if you are still looking for a hand book ring Kaye on 0754231963. Cheers Steve.

THANKS HEAPS STEVE, I will ring her soon sorry I haven't sent a reply to you but iv been away from the site for some time and have only just logged in and saw the post to me , once again.... thanks Regards kermit

GDAY Thruster87 If you wish to dispose of these news letters, etc put a price on them an with postage and let me know I would hate to see all that ifo lost thanks cobber Regards linal PS which type of thruster did you own