Spiritual Guidance

Guys have you seen this one.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2586013/Malaysian-woman-claims-seen-missing-MH370-water-near-Andaman-Islands-day-disappeared.html

Do you think spiritual guidance is now needed.I think if we combine science and spiritual guidance we might have something soon.

Yes spiritual Guidance is what is needed here.The spiritual people will point to the right direction then science will be used to locate.The more we rely on our machines alone the longer and wrong places we go.Just my thinking.

• Caution 1

Yes spiritual Guidance is what is needed here.The spiritual people will point to the right direction then science will be used to locate.The more we rely on our machines alone the longer and wrong places we go.Just my thinking.

You can not be serious ?

I agree,,we need spiritual guidance, while I was enjoying my morning trance I happened to receive a message from my Indian guide( and no, he does not make an email sound when he makes contact) the line was a bit crappy and inspite of all the foot stamping and bone jangling I clearly heard him say ,,,,,you need to wake up to your self,,,,,,,of course my wife took the credit for the message,,,,,,but I know better,,,,,,,,now where I put that new apple I-dreamcatcher?

• Haha 1
  • Caution 1

Some beliefs may sound or appear stupid when in actual fact they hold water.The human being has a spiritual aspect folks.I know what i am talking about but wont drag anyone into accepting it.

• Caution 1

Each to his/her own belief, but if the guiding spirits know where it is and are willing to help out with some reliable information (GPS coordinates would be best), then it would be much appreciated by those who are searching for the plane.

rgmwa

• Haha 1

Tafisama,

Any chance you can give me spiritual guidance on Saturday nights Tattslotto draw, just PM me I don't want everyone on here winning it.027_buddies.gif.22de48aac5a25c8f7b0f586db41ef93a.gif

If I win on Saturday night with your help I will be a convert instead of the heathen I currently am.

P.S I saw the missing plane beached on Gilligans island on facebook the other day so it could possibly be there too.

Each to there own beliefs & guesses but everyone is clutching at straws and one day someone may just guess the right area to search and solve the mystery they may never be solved.

Alf

Alf the Spiritual side I believe in does not deal with riches as in predicting lotto numbers.I dont intend to make this Forum a pulpit. God would be so kind to point us in the right direction if we sought Him on this one

• Agree 1

Alf the Spiritual side I believe in does not deal with riches as in predicting lotto numbers.I dont intend to make this Forum a pulpit. God would be so kind to point us in the right direction if we sought Him on this one

Tafisama,

I was having a bit of a light hearted joke my friend.

Alf

Guest Andys@coffs

Gents a bit of tolerance might not go astray here. We all don't have to believe the same thing, at the end of the day its free choice for each of us.......

So far the science team isn't exactly batting 1000 on this one...though having arrived at "west of Perth" is pretty much a feat in its own right........but gee some aircraft wreckage would be just the thing to prove the hypothesis that our Gov Agencies are all working to......

Anyway to me it seems that the next steps will need to be luck/divine guidance/whatever cause science seems to be pretty much exhausted for now....

To have the Poobars all saying "we may never find it" with some regularity at present to me suggests that unless we out of luck, stub our toe on it what comes next will be ??????

Andy

Awesome..Ive lost my keys!!!..

Mine just bent along with all my spoons.

God would be so kind to point us in the right direction if we sought Him on this one

I prefer your God to not worry about the plane and spend his time concentrating on not striking 5 year old children down with leukemia if you could mention that to him next time you have a chat thanks.

Good to hear mate, cause most religions are after something,,,money ,time, soul or submission,,,,,,,what brand if I could be blunt?

Matty

Andys@coffs' date=' post: 420608, member: 94[/email']]To have the Poobars all saying "we may never find it" with some regularity at present to me suggests that unless we out of luck, stub our toe on it what comes next will be ??????

Andy

Andy,

I am one of those Poobars saying we may never find it, to me it is a damn big ocean out there and a 777 maybe a big plane on the ground but in an ocean that size if it is infact there is like finding a pin head in a 5000 acre block with 2 foot of grass without a metal detector and wearing frosted glasses at the same time.

I honestly hope they do find it and bring closure to the families but its a huge task with this many days gone and no real idea where it is, yes they found the Air France one after 2 years but they had a fair idea where it went down, lot of water between Australia & Africa

Alf

Guest Andys@coffs

I saw an interesting youtube vid on this just a few days ago by an Oxford philosopher (which was interesting in its own right, I though that job description took a voluntary redundancy years ago....but anyway) the reasoning he used was:-

1) As Parents there are times you do what is best for your kids even though they don't have a big enough big picture to understand that what you do is in their best interests and usually results in a tanty of two....which as good parents you then ignore and move on. The tie in, if as people suggest that an omnipotent god is by definition all knowing, then doesn't that make him/her like parents and us as children in the example because:....?

2) We are not all knowing, an Omnipotent all knowing god by definition is, for humans to then question an isolated series of earthly events as illogical is in itself by virtue of not having the "big picture"

As someone who is generally logic driven these did make me think for a moment....before determining that a change to philosopher isn't likely to be in my near term employment plans because it made my brain hurt..........

Andy

All of us want this plane to be found,true.My point however is we dont have to rely on science only.The world has become a factual one such that if someone out there has a spiritual revelation of where the plane actually is,he /she will be thwarted because its difficult to physically prove spiritually revealed things in a factual world.One question is was the satellite that received the pings stationary/hovering over one place.My understanding is when you are in space the earth tends to take a mirror image sort of perspective.So having the southern and northern arc was accurate but then the question is which way should the arcs have been facing west or east.We have all heard of the Australian Satellite System which is powerful.Did it detect anything in our zone.

God would be so kind to point us in the right direction if we sought Him on this one

Your conviction is obviously sincere, tafisama, but I don't think you could ever convince me that your approach of relying on mystical revelation to help find this aircraft is going to work. The historical record doesn't give me any confidence that you're going to get a result, but good luck anyway. Maybe it will work.

rgmwa

• Agree 1

All of us want this plane to be found,true.My point however is we dont have to rely on science only.The world has become a factual one such that if someone out there has a spiritual revelation of where the plane actually is,he /she will be thwarted because its difficult to physically prove spiritually revealed things in a factual world.One question is was the satellite that received the pings stationary/hovering over one place.My understanding is when you are in space the earth tends to take a mirror image sort of perspective.So having the southern and northern arc was accurate but then the question is which way should the arcs have been facing west or east.We have all heard of the Australian Satellite System which is powerful.Did it detect anything in our zone.

It's not difficult at all to prove spiritually where the plane is,,,,give the co-ordinates and when the plane is found there ,bingo, spiritually proved factually verified,,,,,my Indian guide was pretty useless on this,,,I put it to him but he had no idea what a GPS was or latitude and longitude ,,,,,I did learn how to make a nifty purse from a buffalo scrotum though,

• Haha 1