60 minutes.. Poor form

It used to be this one.

I'm guessing you're older than I am....I'm in my mid 40's, and I can't remember a time when any government we had wasn't pandering to minority groups and ignoring the majority.

It amuses me no end to see first world political 'grypes". We sit in our comfy homes, getting hot under the collar as lefty's and righties chuck the usual (and tiresome) arguments about whos government did the worst job.Meaniwhile, in the majority of the rest of the world, citizens have to worry about weather or not the governemnt will be there when they wake up. And if it is, will it decide to round them up and shoot them in the street.

What if the other guys get into power, they dont have guns and ammo, so the michettes get a run instead.

While we complain about some polly making a deal behind our backs that may see an endangered frog under threat, just over the pond families crowd into busted a$$ boats and attempt to flee the persecution, knowing they may not make it, and if they do, they will be locked up indefinitely.

While we carry on because our PM looks like a dikhead in speedo's, other people crouch around dirty water holes trying to force water into theor lifeless children.

This is one of the greatest countries on earth. We are more then lucky, we are the minority too. Fun fact..More then HALF the worlds population has never been on the internet:)

I would agree that there is a lot of time devoted to ludicrous issues, but I don't buy that just because we're doing better than some countries, that we shouldn't want this one to be any better. Realistically, this country could be run a whole better than it is and has been.

• Agree 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic