Peter Martin Driving thru. . . . . .

Hi Guys ,N,Gals. . . .

My very good friend Peter Martin is driving around Australia on vacation with his family, and is currently staying in Brisbane until next Tuesday. . . . I was wondering if any my forum friends could take him up for a bit of a flip along the coast whilst he's there, I mean,. . .OZ looks so much better from the air dunnit . . .? ? ?

Peter is our webmaster ( othertonairfield.co.uk and flies with his brother from our airfield, he will be starting flight training very soon, but has quite a bit of time as a passenger with Brother Glenn in his Skyranger, and buying a plane with Glenn later on. . . He knows more about computers and communications than anyone else that I've ever met. . . . .and for a Pom. . . (! ).he really IS a nice guy. )

If any of you can take him for a blast, I'd be very grateful, and I would be willing to pay for the fuel costs if you PM me. ( This bloke has fixed my office network and computers more times than I can mention. . . . . I only wish I'd known about his Aussie trip a little sooner. . . .)

If anyone can help, please let me know.

After Tuesday, he will be driving on down to the Sydney area, and then on to gawd knows where. . . . . . !

His UK mobile number is +44 7971 058 201 ( that's the number I'm using for texts anyhow. . .)

Kind regards

Phil P

If any of you can take him for a blast, I'd be very grateful, If anyone can help, please let me know.Phil P

Do you know if he will be coming to Cairns? If so, weather permiting, I could take him up if he`s happy to go up in the Drifter. No money required. Let me know.

Frank.

A rare opportunity to help a MATE of Phil Perry eh? Nev

Not for any other reason than we "Do" a similar thing for visiting foreign enthusiasts too Nev,. . . also,. . . I joked about this briefly via text, and said I'd try and "BLAG" him a ride !!

He's following the coast down from Cairns to Sydney as far as I know, but since he spends quite a bit of time on airfield business over here,. . . , I think his missus might get a bit cranky if he starts mumbling about airplane rides whilst on vacation ! ! ! !

Anyhow, it appears from your reports that the WX is really horrible for flying or anything in SEQ at the moment,. . . .Phil . . . .

Its not horrible...really blustery winds from the west and a cold front going over...not nice flying weather

Thanks Mate. . . .in other words,. . . . .HORRIBLE. . . .?

Hi Mark,. . .. . . . I've looked at the Goolwa pictures and it looks really good, I think Pete is in Adelaide at this time, so I've sent him a message to get in touch, might even try him on bookface too,. . . thanks for that.

Phil

Pete comes at only $200 per month, Phil can't afford another.

Too right sport. . . . .and he fixes me computery problems too ! ! ! Good value I'd say ?

• Haha 1